ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management Systems
The most recent Quality Management Systems standard – ISO 9001:2015 is an excellent framework for businesses to expand market opportunities, and improve current business processes through adoption of the Process Based Approach and Risk Based Thinking.
This enables businesses to set, document and achieve goals such as:
- Increased profitability
- Gain and establish new clientele, contracts and tenders
- Reduce business risk
- Minimising costs for products and services
- Increasing productivity and efficiency
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Securing larger contracts and tenders
- Documenting and implementing Opportunities for Improvements
- Improved documentation and records, through an implemented document and records control system
A well designed and implemented Quality Management System will increase profits and improve overall efficiency.